WELLNESS RELEASE TIME
Wellness release time benefits are available to all regular, full-time employees after completion of the introductory period of employment and with the approval of the employee’s immediate supervisor. Employee must be a member of WOW! All activities must occur on the Meredith campus. Time must be used in increments of no more than 30 minutes per day and may not be accrued over the course of the week.
Wellness release time is the equivalent of taking one academic course under the Tuition Remission program. Employees approved for wellness release time are not eligible for additional release time to take a course during normal work hours.
Employees are responsible for tracking all release time on their timecard under the “other hours” section of the card. These hours are paid at straight time only and are not included in determining overtime.
Program Procedures :
1. Print and complete Release Time application thoroughly and sign as indicated.
2. Employee is asked to review application with supervisor and obtain approval signature.
3. Forward a copy of the application to Human Resources, Attn: Wellness Release Time
4. Human resources will confirm eligibility. Once confirmed, original application is returned to employee. A copy of your applicatin will be sent to WOW!
5. Each program participant is responsible for tracking their WRT hours on their time card in the “other hours” section.
Phone: (919) 760-8846 - Fax: (919) 760-2341 - email@example.com
3800 Hillsborough Street Raleigh, NC 27607-5298