Seventy percent of diseases are preventable. By partnering together we can change unhealthy behaviors and improve the health of our campus.
Improving your health is the only sustainable way to reduce health premiums.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina can help. They have a number of health programs with online tools and resources that can give you the health information you need — when you need it. Below are some of the wellness opportunities available to you as part of your medical benefits through BCBS here at Meredith.
Remember that by participating in these, along with other WOW! programs, you are demonstrating your commitment to living a healthier life.
These efforts can make a difference in your healthcare premiums.
February Wellness Newsletter HERE
As a reminder, our newsletters are available on your BCBSNC member portal in a pdf format. If you are a BCBSNC member, you can get to the newsletter by following the instructions below:
- Log into member services (www.mybcbsnc.com)
- Click on the Wellness Tab
- Once you are in the Wellness Tab, the middle section of text will have a hyperlink named “Healthy Outcomes”. Click on this link.
- This will take you to your wellness portal. If you have not previously been to the portal, you will need to accept the terms. If you have already been in your portal, it may prompt you to take the Health Assessment. You can click on the link to take you to your homepage.
- Once you are in your portal, click on the “Resources” tab on the left side and click newsletters. All newsletters from the past year and current month will be in your portal.
Phone: (919) 760-8846 - Fax: (919) 760-2341 - firstname.lastname@example.org
3800 Hillsborough Street Raleigh, NC 27607-5298