Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP)
The Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) survey has been completed by traditional-aged students at Meredith each year since 1995. The CIRP survey collects data about student characteristics and attitudes.
- CIRP Freshman Survey Instrument: 2009
- CIRP Freshman Survey: 2008
- CIRP Freshman Responses to Meredith College Questions: 2008
- CIRP Freshman Survey Foreword: 2007
- Comparison of Meredith Freshmen to Freshmen at other 4-year Private Non-Sectarian Colleges: 2007
- Ten-year Trend Data for Meredith College Responses to Institutional Questions: 1998–2007
- Ten-year Trend Data for Meredith College Respondents to selected items on
the CIRP survey: 1999–2008
Copies of the complete CIRP report, as well as the national norms, are on file in the offices of the Dean of Students and the Director of Assessment and Institutional Research.