Frequently Asked Questions
Office of the Registrar FAQ
Official verifications for the current semester can be confirmed after the drop/add period. Please contact our office by visiting us, calling us or emailing us. We will ask for a Student ID and an address or fax number where we can send the verification. Preliminary verifications can be shared prior to the drop/add period, but please keep in mind that they indicate that you are "pre-registered" and not "registered."
In-School Deferment Requests should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. After the drop/add period, we will complete the form and send it to your lender.
We will be happy to verify your official enrollment for the outside scholarship after the drop/add period. Preliminary verifications can be shared prior to the drop/add period, but please keep in mind that the preliminary verifications indicate that you are "pre-registered" and not "registered."
Which institutions collaborate with Cooperating Raleigh Colleges (CRC)?
There are a variety of ways to try to add a course at Meredith College. For example here are a few options:
1. Waitlist- During pre-registration, students are encouraged to "waitlist" a course. Students will be notified if they are moved out of the waitlist and into a course.
2. Request the Permission of the Instructor or Department Chair- If the course instructor or department chair approves adding a student to a closed course, students should obtain a signed Add slip and return it to the Office of the Registrar for registration into the course.
Spring class schedule- typically by mid-October
Summer class schedule- typically by mid-January
Fall class schedule-typically by mid-March
Web Advisor is an online program where students, faculty, staff can access information about Meredith College classes, grades, and accounts. Click here to link to WebAdvisor.
Regardless if you are a student (current, prospective, visiting student, and non-degree) or a community member, you are welcome to navigate through the online program to view what courses are available for you. A login name and password is not needed to view class schedules.
You may access WebAdvisor by clicking on the "WebAdvisor link" located to the left of the screen. If you are new to WebAdvisor, please follow these steps:
- Select WebAdvisor Link (located just below Resources)
- Select Students, this is your point of entry (located on the right side of the screen)
- Select Search for Sections (located just below Registration on the right side of the screen)
- Select Term (only one term may be selected at one time)
- Select Subjects (If you do not select a specific subject, you may leave the Subject line blank)
- Select Submit to view the courses.
Yes, just follow the steps listed above.
In order to retrieve your User ID, click on the WebAdvisor link and go through the steps under "What's My User ID?" You must fill in your last name and one of the two additional identifying numbers: your SSN or your Meredith ID. We strongly recommend that you use your Meredith ID rather than your SSN. Please note that the user ID is case sensitive and should be entered in all lower case letters.
Click on the WebAdvisor link and click on "What's My Password?" You will be given two options:
- "I might remember my password - show my password hint."
- "I don't remember my password - reset my password.
If you do not have a password hint, or if it does not help you remember, then choose the reset option. You will be taken to the "Reset My Password" form. Go through the steps to get your user ID and password. The password will be e-mailed to your Meredith e-mail account.
If you do not have a password hint, or if it does not help you remember, then select "Reset My Password." WebAdvisor will create a new temporary password and send it to your Meredith e-mail account.
If you are receiving an error message, review the message and contact the appropriate office or make the recommended schedule change. If the message is unclear, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 760-8593 for assistance.
Contact the Office of the Registrar at (919) 760-8593 or email email@example.com