Synchronized swimming is a sport that requires strength, endurance, breath control, flexibility and an ear for music. The swimmers never touch the bottom,
but use water treading and hand sculling techniques to propel themselves and others in the water.
The Meredith College Aqua Angels swim in several performances a year in Weatherspoon Pool on the Meredith campus which are free to the public.
Spring 2013 Performance
Meredith College Picked Them...Aqua Angels Swim Them
April 4 & 5
Junior Aqua Angels/Synchronized Swimming Clinic
The Meredith College Aqua Angels are pleased to announce a Jr. Aqua Angel program for children ages 8 and above.
- The training program will include clinics that will teach basic and intermediate synchronized swimming skills including basic sculls, figures, patterns, and choerography used in synchronized swimming.
- The Junior Aqua Angels will perform in the Aqua Angels shows.
- Participants must be able to swim at least 2 lengths of the pool freestyle, breaststroke and back stroke. As well as tread water for 1 minute.
- Open to new and experienced synchronized swimmers.
- To register or for more information please contact: Scott Wray at 919-760-8334 or email@example.com
Synchronized Swimming Clinic Dates:
Tuesday and Thursday 5:00-6:15pm
January 22 - April 9, 2013
104 Martin Hall