Meredith Students Chosen for State Internships
Six Meredith students have been chosen to participate in North Carolina State Government Internships.
Meredith students selected for the internships are as follows:
The students will be among 100 paid interns selected from a competitive applicant pool of more than 700 college, graduate and law students in North Carolina. Student interns will work full-time from May 26-July 31, 2009.
- Lauren Connell, psychology major, Life Story Enhancement Internship, Black Mountain Neuromedical Treatment Center, Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Carolyn Ingram, political science major, Legislative Intern, N.C. House of Representatives.
- Emily McKenzie, graphic design major, Graphic Design Intern, Department of Commerce Marketing Division.
- Katelyn Moore, studio art/psychology major, Diversity Evaluation Project Intern, Office of State Personnel.
- Virginia Wilkerson, business administration major, Unauthorized Substances Tax Enforcement Agent Internship, Department of Revenue.
- Lauren Williams, English major, News & Features about Community College System Internship, Community College System President’s Office.
Date Submitted: 2009-05-19
©Meredith College | 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Phone: (919)760-8600 | Fax: (919)760-2874