RESERVING A/V EQUIPMENT
To reserve audio/visual equipment such as: camcorders, digital cameras, LCD projectors, laptops for presentations, overhead and slide projectors, video editing systems and more by any of the following three methods:
- Stop by the Media Services desk or call 760-8444 during posted business hours.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday --> 8am – 6pm
- Friday --> 8am – 5pm
- Saturday – Sunday --> CLOSED
If you choose to leave a voice message after hours, please speak clearly and include your phone number so we can call if we have any questions and/or to confirm your reservation.
Send an email to John Kincheloe or Rick McBane.
The earlier the reservation the better! The following equipment is available from Media Service:
Circulation Policy for Laptops
- Meredith College provides a limited pool of laptops for loan to students, faculty, and staff through Media Services in the Library.
- The circulating laptops will be loaded with the common load of software.
- Prompt return of this equipment is expected and benefits the entire community.
- The library will charge laptop borrowers $10.00 per day for equipment returned late.
- Repeated late returns may result in the loss of borrowing privileges.
- Taking receipt of the equipment and accessories constitutes acceptance of full legal and financial responsibility for damage to or loss of those items while they are in the possession of the Borrower or in the possession of the borrower’s designee.
(Normal wear does not constitute “damage”.)
- Renewals will not be permitted.
- Questions? Call Media Services at 760-8444.
Video and Digital Still Cameras
1 hr Flip Camera
2 hr Flip Camera
Digital Still Camera
Digital Audio Recorder