Questions for Kenyatta University students submitted by USC Sumter students:
- Can you tell if someone has HIV/AIDS?
- What effects does this virus have on your economy?
- Is medication and treatment available for Kenyans?
- Does the government pay for health care in Kenya?
- Do many people know that they are infected with the HIV virus?
- Why do people continue to spread this virus once they find that they are
- Why do males continue to spread the virus if they know they have it?
- Can women say no to sex with their spouse if they know he is infected with HIV/AIDS?
- Are you scared to live there with the high risk of HIV/AIDS?
- Is testing available in the school system(s) as well as outside the school?
- To what extent is sex education available?
- Why is there not a sex education program?
- Are contraceptives available?
- If contraceptives are available, are they expensive?
- Do people of the rural area know about treatment(s)? If so, what class of