Reasons for Calling Campus Police
- Emergency Situations
- Information to Provide When Reporting a Crime or Suspected Crime
- Non-Emergency Situations
- Medical emergencies
- Suspicious persons on campus:
- Your name
- Victim’s name
- Location of incident
- Time incident occurred
- Description of suspects
- Description of any vehicles involved, including
license number, if known
Suspected criminal actions or other emergencies should be reported as soon as possible. Dial 8888 from a campus telephone or 760-8888 from a cellular telephone.
Report all unusual incidents to your campus police department immediately. Never assume that someone else has reported a crime, suspicious activity or other emergency on campus.
- General information (special events, locations)
- Information on parking
- Maintenance problems after normal business hours
- Vehicle accidents
- Lost and found items.