The Apartment Manager is a full-time professional who resides in the apartments and is part of the Office of Residence Life staff. The Apartment Manager provides tenants with professional guidance in a living-learning environment. The Apartment Manager supervises the apartment student staff and is available to assist tenants with apartment issues, community needs, and questions.
Apartment student staff are members of the apartment community and provide assistance to residents throughout the Fall and Spring terms. They are supervised by the Apartment Manager. Their primary responsibilities include:
- To be accessible to students living in the apartments for assistance and counsel.
- To assist with administrative tasks in the apartments.
- To encourage tenant participation in campus activities.
- To facilitate campus communication.
- To create a positive living/learning environment in the apartments which will enhance and facilitate maximum community interaction and encourage accelerated personal growth.
Student staff are chosen following an in-depth application process which includes a formal written application, recommendations from three references, and an interview. Student staff members are part of the staff of the Office of Residence Life and receive financial compensation.
First Floor: Catherine Moye
Second Floor: Lenelle Welch
Third Floor: McKenna Schwartz