Class List Serv Agreement
Please read and agree to the Code of Conduct before continuing.
Code of Conduct
A Class List Serv is a service provided by the Meredith College Office of Alumnae & Parent Relations to facilitate communication among individual members of the Meredith College alumnae community and between alumnae, the Alumnae Association, and the College. The services are for the use by Meredith College alumnae only. Certain uses are inconsistent with this purpose, including, but not limited to:
- Activities that are illegal or fraudulent;
- Use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Meredith College (or any individual officer of the College);
- Use that can be confused with official communications of Meredith College or its officers;
- Use that can be confused with official communications of Meredith College Alumnae Association or its officers;
- Mass mailings – print or e-mail (sometimes known as spamming);
- Advertising or any form of commercial or political solicitation;
- Activities that violate other alumnae users’ privacy such as granting access to the system or distributing information obtained from the services to non-alumnae;
- Any political purposes;
- Hate speech and harassment.
Meredith College will deny further access to the secure portion of its web site to those who engage in these or similar practices.
The Meredith College Office of Alumnae & Parent Relations and the Alumnae Association is not responsible for the content of message boards. The Office of Alumnae & Parent Relations will routinely monitor content. Meredith College, however, reserves the right to reorganize or delete any postings or message boards and may at its discretion reassign a topic’s ownership. Meredith College expects community members to exhibit the same level of respect for others in this forum as in any other College related venue, such as at a Reunion event. Meredith College may deny access to the secure portion of a Class List Serv to any individual at any time.
Meredith College reserves the right to discontinue any or all online services at any time or to revise the terms of this code of conduct agreement.
By Clicking "I Agree!" you accept the terms and conditions indicated above.