$15; 93 items; 25 minutes; 2 page report
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator identifies an individual’s basic type preferences. Your type suggests what kind of work may be satisfying and the style in which you may want to do your job.
- Choose a specific job or career
- Select a college major or course of study
- Identify strengths and potential weaknesses of your type for the career search process
- Plan your career development strategy and action step
* Myers-Briggs and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and in other countries.