Academic & Career Planning serves as a clearinghouse for incoming internships. If you are interested in academic credit, you will work with the Faculty Coordinator in your academic major. We invite you to contact faculty directly about internship interests and requirements.
Search for internships that are :
- Posted online (CareerLink, eLeads, etc.)
- Filed in the ACP Resource Room
- Emailed to departmental faculty coordinators
- Emailed to specified majors or class (i.e., freshmen – seniors)
- Advertised through posters and flyers
Once you have located an internship, meet with your major’s faculty coordinator to learn how to obtain class credit(s). If you have already completed an internship and would like another learning experience, consider Cooperative Education.
Other sources for internship leads are:
ACP events (networking events, employer information sessions, on campus recruiting, career fairs, etc.)
- Faculty and staff members
- ACP events
- Career Fairs
- Friends, family, and classmates (let your network help you)
- Research organizations or company websites
- Alumnae ( LinkedIn )