How Alumnae Can Help ACP
As Meredith College alumnae you share a special connection with Meredith students and alumnae. As a result, we hope that you will share your career story, post a position from your organization, or attend and participate in a career related event sponsored by ACP! We hope you will! Many specific opportunities exist, as an employer, to be involved:
- Share your own career story as a panel participant or workshop facilitator. Or email us your experience with ACP to be shared on our Alumnae Success page!
- Post internships, co-ops, part-time and full time positions from your own organization
- Facilitate mock interviews with current students
- Join our LinkedIn group to provide networking opportunities for Meredith Ccollege students
- Encourage your organization to participate in career fairs, networking and workshop events, on campus recruiting, and more
If you don’t notice a specific opportunity you had in mind from the list above or the list here, contact Dana Sumner, Associate Director, Employer Relations, 919.760.8428 to discuss your ideas.